Finding Local Card Game Publishers

edited in Questions and Answers
I have developed and have printed a prototype of my card game. So the design is done. But where to from here? I would love to have someone publish it not just here, but internationally too. Does anybody know of a publisher that would be interested?

Comments

• There isn't a local publisher, you're best off sending it to one of the well known publishers.

Can you tell us more about your game? Do you have a demo video showing off your games features and mechanics you can share?
  • Well poop. I don't have a video of gameplay...Yet. I am actually meeting with printers today to have the final prototypes printed soon. But We are at Animeworx in brightwater (Randburg, Gauteng) commons every Wednesday night from 6 to about 10. They have boardgames evenings and the latest print run of Prepostory is always available to play there. I will probably have more marketable stuff, such as videos after Indiecade this year.
  • @Pudding, you can try approach Rob from Pleasant Company Games, they might be interested...
  • Thanks Lex. I will most definitely. I will upload some images as soon as I can.
  • Here is the image for the back of the box. Just an idea of what it's about
    bottom box.jpg
    4961 x 3508 - 2M
    box.PNG
    431 x 446 - 76K
  • If someone is interested. I got to making a website. Many things have happened. You can have a look at www.prepostory.com . I will be posting pics and videos as we get them. We have some prototypes out and about. You can also have a look at the manual.
  • @Pudding: Maybe include a pic of people playing Prepostory right at the top, so that people immediately know what the site is for without having to read? Also, have you managed to contact anyone that does boardgame publishing?
  • That's a great idea. Thanks. I have not found anyone. I am currently in contact with the guys from Blowfish entertainment, but they are distributors and not publishers as far as I know.