[Job - Sort of] FIFA 15 (X360) reviewer wanted

edited in Jobs
Hi everyone,

If you live in Jo'burg, you own an Xbox 360 and you love (or hate) the FIFA franchise, I have a copy of the game on my desk that I'm just not going to get time to review that I'd very much like your help with.

All I need is a 1500-odd word review of the game (plus pictures), by Monday of next week, and in exchange you can keep the review copy forevermore. Your review will appear on htxt.co.za, credited under your name.

If you're interested, either reply to this thread or send me a DM and we can discuss from there.

Also, it's coming to the busy season in terms of game releases and I will need more help in the coming weeks. I usually get review copies on X360, PS3 or PS4 (presumably XB1 reviews will start arriving now too but I haven't seen any yet), so if you own any of those platforms and are willing to help out, plus you can play (and finish) games and churn out a readable review within a week, please let me know.

PC review codes are, unfortunately, not the norm so I can't promise any of those. I know, I know, it's my preferred platform too but what can do you.

I also can't promise to offer everyone the game they want on the platform of their choice - this will purely be a first-come, first-served type deal with games going to first-responders who own the relevant platform.

Thanks!