Seasoned Unity3D developers needed

edited in Jobs
We are looking for seasoned Unity3D developer/s to join us for 6+ months in the beautiful Cape Town, South Africa.

You have extensive experience with C# and Unity3D
You have experience in producing great titles for mobile/tablet

Salary dependent on skills and experience
Potential to extend contract
Work on a single MMO title and have fun while doing it!
Please ping me you meet the criteria and are interested.

To start ASAP.

ER

Comments

• Oh my, a job offer without so much as a hello, or a drink? You get right to the point ;)

If I find anyone I'll send them this way, though I doubt I'll respond before someone else does.
  • ...and Howzit! ;-)
  • @EvilRabbit: I'm confused as to why you think people would need to travel to Cape Town, have you been to any of the CT meetups looking for developers?

Also, you might want to include remuneration expectations in your offer :)
  • dislekcia said:
    @EvilRabbit: I'm confused as to why you think people would need to travel to Cape Town, have you been to any of the CT meetups looking for developers?

Also, you might want to include remuneration expectations in your offer :)
    If you referring to working remotely, then I prefer to have a team on site. No, I have not been to any of the Meetups, but will be at the next one! Salary dependent on experience.

Cheers
  • Wow. Not one reply :-(
  • Wow. Not one reply :-(
    Yup. It was a strange posting. Perhaps write up a new job offer after you're been to a meetup and have a better handle on the local community and what people are looking for?
  • edited
    I would say that the job would interest me, except I already have a stable job (and won't be available for 6 months since I'm travelling soon). There aren't a plethora of jobs so I'm thinking anyone that qualified is already taken? I'm not too sure I'm theory-crafting here tbh

Out of interest, what the product you are working on?

*Squints* hmm were you the guys I spoke to a few months ago, perhaps? If so sorry the forums haven't been too successful :o

(if not then never mind lol, though I'm still sorry you haven't found anyone yet :p)
  • *bump*

Picking this up again guys.

We are several months into production and will be needing additional Unity developers. Super exciting MMO project backed by highly focused and committed team.
  • Does one need to reside in Cape Town to apply?
  • Does one need to reside in Cape Town to apply?
    According to a previous post, yes. I never applied for that reason. I have luckily recently been employed :)
    Thanked by 1Kobusvdwalt9
This discussion has been closed.