[7DFPS] Sassy Shooters

@BenCrooks and I decided to try do a game jam in between our less intensive exams. It's nothing more than stare down simulator at the moment but we're having a ton of fun making it! You can play the current build here. (Controls are W and D to look left and right, space and Z to test facial expressions)

Comments

• edited
    We'd ideally like to make this into a local multiplayer game, does anyone have any pointers on how I could create an ad hoc network over bluetooth or wifi? Through the web? Networking is an exciting mystery to me :) EDIT: For clarity, we're using Unity
  • Why the heck do people use Z with WASD? IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME XD

*taps space continuously*

Gorgeous game so far, now game it :P
  • I love the idea of an FPS game where your "weapon" is your facial expression! Shooting skeef looks at things, mwahahaha :D
  • Your game looks great. I'm using the photon unity network plugin. It is super simple. You might be able to do local lan with it if you dig into the server code, but I don't think you'll need to with their free online servers
    Thanked by 1Stray_Train
  • Whoever did your artwork is awesome! Love the face, the background, everything!
  • Wow, this is super promising! Awesome concept and as @Nitrogen says, the art is phenomenal. Lovely little touches with things like the wind blowing the clouds, tumbleweeds and dangley bits on the cowboys.

Very keen to see where you guys take this!
  • Hey what happened to this? This was my favorite game of the jam
  • We couldn't finish in time before our next exam :( Going to pick it up again this week though!
  • Thanks for all the support guys. We are just struggling to finish it while exams are going. :)