Youtube channel [Obsessive Notion]

edited in Portfolios
Hi Guys,

Zaphire and I have created a youtube channel where i am going to create models in speed with a bit of music showing roughly how i am creating models for our games that we are going to be releasing and which we are working on.

If you could please give feedback of how you see this channel and what will help us improve it, will help us a great deal in getting more exposure and picking up a larger fanbase.

Thank you everyone viewing and sharing our channel and videos and creations.
Later on i am also planning on giving tutorials of how i create things and by improving my own skills in the process.

Thanked by 1Boysano

Comments

• Hey Guys!

To be quite honest I think you need to try and find a niche in what you are presenting as there are a lot of people already doing what you are trying to start ie. doing speed animation videos.. Is there something that is unique or useful to learn that you can share in an interesting way? I would suggest looking at what other Youtubers are already doing and find a specific field that hasn't been properly explained yet..

Secondly, if you are trying to create a large fanbase you need to know who your target audience is and what you can do to attract more people in that field. This speedy presentation style is usually directed at the more advanced group of animators that understand the program and don't need every little detail explained...
    Thanked by 1Sonicay
  • Well we know that lots of people are doing things like this, but this is a stepping stone, we want to start off with this showing people how we are creating the models for "our" game. So later on tutorials will be given to the people that wants to know something spesific. We not just aiming to get a fanbase with this only, but we are going to do gameplay of our game and dev logs also on the channel, this is just something extra for if people have time to waste to take a look at some of the models :)

Later on with how we progress with our games we might stumble across something really unique and we will post that aswell :) it all will go slowly but steady atleast.
  • Keep at it then! Content, Content, Content.
    Thanked by 1Sonicay
  • Check out SocialBlade
    socialblade.com/youtube/user/rm2kdev
  • Here is a new video that i posted today, please watch, like and subscribe :) this game is soon to be done and then we will post all the new stuff in the game and new pictures on a previous discussion we made.