Cutie Blast!

Hi All. I would like to share my main projects with everyone and get some constructive feedback. My biggest problem is I'm not the best artist, but I do not want that to stop me. My first game is a physics based game alla angry birds style. It will contain some graphic violence. the goal is to destroy all the cute animals with a circus cannon. As you progress you get different balls to use and solve each level, like standard, bomb, gravity ball etc. For now it will be for Android only. Thanks
cutie4.PNG
1189 x 792 - 881K
cutie5.PNG
1179 x 790 - 637K
cutie6.PNG
1186 x 797 - 653K

Comments

• hmmm, this sounds like it might be a blast (pun totally intended.) Is there a way we can actually feel the game? Your game is a physics based interactive experience that we only have images to give you feedback on. even if we see it visually, it's difficult to tell if the UI, for example, makes sense without having a chance to try it.

• Will you have a destructible environment?
  • damousey said:
    hmmm, this sounds like it might be a blast (pun totally intended.) Is there a way we can actually feel the game? Your game is a physics based interactive experience that we only have images to give you feedback on. even if we see it visually, it's difficult to tell if the UI, for example, makes sense without having a chance to try it.

Makes sense what you are saying. I think I should upload a playable demo to the scirra arcade. That way people can get a feeling for the game. I'll get that done and post a link here. Thanks.
  • tbulford said:
    Will you have a destructible environment?
    Hi Tbulford. No destructible environments, but in later levels the environment is affected/changed by game play. For example a log will be blown up which sets of a chain reaction which eventually leads to an animal being destroyed. The levels are so designed that its not always possible to just beat it with your canon. the puzzles are not too difficult, but I feel it breaks up the game play enough to keep things interesting. But Damousey has a point. I must make playable demo available in order to receive some constructive feedback. (Going to try and get that done this weekend)